Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Update by user May 26

Selfish company with no desire to perform true customer service.

Original review posted by user May 25

First of all I'd like to open with the fact that I know it is the responsibility of the consumer to research the fine print prior to purchasing anything..However, my dissatisfaction lies in the fact that they have the audacity to name an Insurance Policy on your ticket a "Cancellation Plan".

If I die, someone near and dear to me, or I am deathly I'll do you think that I am going to think "oh I'm sure glad I got the cancellation plan for my airline ticket". NO, NO ONE WOULD THINK THAT! When you purchase a cancellation plan for 2 tickets to a destination you think of it as a Just incase I cannot go any longer PLAN!! However, Orbitz clearly understands marketing without integrity.

I gave them the opportunity to make up for this and in the end they made me wait 3 days to simply tell me that they will do nothing at all, no refund, no reimbursement, not even a $25 Orbitz bucks credit on my account. They clearly think share holder first as they have clearly outsourced their customer service to India.

I will NEVER EVER use Orbitz again.I will be sure than anyone and everyone I meet over the span of my life understands my disatisfsction anytime someone mentions traveling around me.

Review about: Orbitz Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #1336509

I wished I would have read your comment before I bought my tickets thru Orbitz.I had the same result you had.

Like you, Never again will I purchase thru Orbitz and also like you I will tell everyone I know about your and my experience with Orbitz.I had similar problems with Travelocity.

to Steve Irvine, California, United States #1336514

All a learning experience I guess. Live and learn.

Good luck on any trips in the future.