I am not usually one to complain because I work in customer service myself but Orbitz has really upset me today.They had no problem taking $500 from me for one small flight from pittsburgh to charlotte.

But when I called a month before my flight today to see if I could change my flight to an earlier time for personal reasons, the customer service rep told me it would cost me between $200-$400 dollars. I asked her what my options were and she said she could go ahead and change to an earlier flight and charge the card on file. I said that id like to know the exact cost and time of departure before making that decision.She again stated shed go ahead and change the flight and and THEN let me know how much i was charged.

I said I needed a price first, she responded that she would not be changing my flight and to have a good day.I am seriously considering cancelling my flight all together and going with a different company that I can trust.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Orbitz
Chicago, Illinois, United States #663362

Hi,

My name is Sarah, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,