We arrived at Ocean Surf Hotel in N.Miami Beach, FL.It was so filthy, damaged--like room door did not close, torn carpet (see picture), MOLD,food on greasy bedside table.

We left after looking at 2 disgusting rooms, called Orbitz and told them what happened. Several times they said they would check and call back. NOT! Finally, talked with a rep.

who said the hotel wants to keep the 3 nights charges. We were charged the whole amount. After 3+ MONTHS, numerous calls to Orbitz, (hotel would not talk at all)we accepted a partial refund EVEN THO WE NEVER STAYED THERE. ORBITZ said the OCEAN SURF HOTEL wanted a "penalty" amount of $175.

which they charged to us!!! The first night agreed to price was $89.00 Orbitz and Ocean Surf Hotel cheated us out of $175.00 I would NEVER do business with Orbitz again and the Ocean Surf Hotel aka known as Ocean Surf Blue in No. Miami Bch.

FL It should be closed for total renovations.How does it manage to get a license????

Review about: Orbitz Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Onetravel - ONE TRAVEL & CHEAP O AIR Atrocious service, FRAUD Onetravel "I never write reviews and here I registered only to write this one. I present here my email that I wrote to One Travel as well as my little "research"..." Read more Bookvip - Amazing Views in Cabo! We Love! Bookvip "Hi, we're here in Cabo! For our vacation we went through BookVIP and we saved about $150 a night! And we love Cabo and we love everything about our vacation;..." Read more Orbitz Theft Orbitz " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more