We arrived at Ocean Surf Hotel in N.Miami Beach, FL.It was so filthy, damaged--like room door did not close, torn carpet (see picture), MOLD,food on greasy bedside table.

Related: Orbitz - False advertising

We left after looking at 2 disgusting rooms, called Orbitz and told them what happened. Several times they said they would check and call back. NOT! Finally, talked with a rep.

who said the hotel wants to keep the 3 nights charges. We were charged the whole amount. After 3+ MONTHS, numerous calls to Orbitz, (hotel would not talk at all)we accepted a partial refund EVEN THO WE NEVER STAYED THERE. ORBITZ said the OCEAN SURF HOTEL wanted a "penalty" amount of $175.

which they charged to us!!! The first night agreed to price was $89.00 Orbitz and Ocean Surf Hotel cheated us out of $175.00 I would NEVER do business with Orbitz again and the Ocean Surf Hotel aka known as Ocean Surf Blue in No. Miami Bch.

FL It should be closed for total renovations.How does it manage to get a license????

Review about: Filthy Hotel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Orbitz Room Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $175
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Royal Holiday Club - Royal Holiday? No. Royally Scammed? Yes. Royal Holiday Club "While visiting Cozumel the week before Christmas with our family, we were approached on multiple occasions by a man named Pedro. Literally to the point we actually believed he was..." Read more Orbitz Theft Orbitz " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..." Read more Riverside Resort And Casino - Riverside Hotel & Casino Review (LENGTHY!) Riverside Resort And Casino "This is a detailed review about Don Laughlin's Riverside Hotel and Casino in Laughlin Nevada. Visited on 7-11-16 to 7-14-16. Review written on 7-16-16. OVERALL RATING: 4/5 HOTEL ROOM: 4/5This was our..." Read more Review about Orbitz Flight Booking from Houston, Texas Orbitz "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more