We arrived at Ocean Surf Hotel in N.Miami Beach, FL.It was so filthy, damaged--like room door did not close, torn carpet (see picture), MOLD,food on greasy bedside table.

We left after looking at 2 disgusting rooms, called Orbitz and told them what happened. Several times they said they would check and call back. NOT! Finally, talked with a rep.

who said the hotel wants to keep the 3 nights charges. We were charged the whole amount. After 3+ MONTHS, numerous calls to Orbitz, (hotel would not talk at all)we accepted a partial refund EVEN THO WE NEVER STAYED THERE. ORBITZ said the OCEAN SURF HOTEL wanted a "penalty" amount of $175.

which they charged to us!!! The first night agreed to price was $89.00 Orbitz and Ocean Surf Hotel cheated us out of $175.00 I would NEVER do business with Orbitz again and the Ocean Surf Hotel aka known as Ocean Surf Blue in No. Miami Bch.

FL It should be closed for total renovations.How does it manage to get a license????

Review about: Orbitz Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Orbitz - FREE cancelation on hotels is a hoax Orbitz "I knew I was going to DC this weekend but was hoping to stay at my brother's. But he hadn't invited us yet. So we decided to book a room..." Read more We wanted to thank BookVIP for amazing trip to Costa Rica where we saved over $1500 Bookvip "Secrets Papagayos is a wonderful intimate village. The staff is first class and offer excellent service. The food is very good. The views are great and the water is welcoming...." Read more We have had a great time at the Omni Cancun...we cant stay enough good things about Omni & BookVIP! Bookvip "We booked this package through BookVIP and were a little skeptical at first at the savings but glad we did! We loved the cleanliness in room and throughout resort, friendly..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Avasflowers - Rotten, moldy flowers Avasflowers "They are terrible. Service is bad, and they mislead. They are scammers. Delivery dates are not met, and flowers, when they finally arrive a day late, were rotten, moldy, and..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more