We arrived at Ocean Surf Hotel in N.Miami Beach, FL.It was so filthy, damaged--like room door did not close, torn carpet (see picture), MOLD,food on greasy bedside table.
We left after looking at 2 disgusting rooms, called Orbitz and told them what happened. Several times they said they would check and call back. NOT! Finally, talked with a rep.
who said the hotel wants to keep the 3 nights charges. We were charged the whole amount. After 3+ MONTHS, numerous calls to Orbitz, (hotel would not talk at all)we accepted a partial refund EVEN THO WE NEVER STAYED THERE. ORBITZ said the OCEAN SURF HOTEL wanted a "penalty" amount of $175.
which they charged to us!!! The first night agreed to price was $89.00 Orbitz and Ocean Surf Hotel cheated us out of $175.00 I would NEVER do business with Orbitz again and the Ocean Surf Hotel aka known as Ocean Surf Blue in No. Miami Bch.
FL It should be closed for total renovations.How does it manage to get a license????
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Filthy Hotel
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "This is an update to the complaint against Panther Knob Cottage Rental, owner Susan Bates As of this date November 13, 2014 nothing has been resolved!! But this is business..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."