Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my child spend two days at the airport for the next available flight.

This was not the result of a storm or a busy weekend. This was due to mechanical problems.

I've had problems with orbitz in the past and will never use them ever again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Orbitz and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Orbitz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orbitz and orbitz flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Orbitz

Hello, My name is Luisa, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team.We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue.

Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.Sincerely, Luisa Orbitz Customer Relations Chicago, IL