The first time I called my hold time was 13 minutes, I needed to cancel a motel reservation I made, I was then instructed that they could not get a-hold of the motel and that they would call me back once they cancelled the reservation.7 hours go by without a call back, but I expected this so I called again and was on hold for 17 minutes before I could speak to a rep, as we speak I'm on hold and writing this complaint.

Still no answer and its been 36 minutes total!!!!!

Orbitz Get It Together!!!!I will never use orbitz again as the hold times are not for anyone that has sense.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of orbitz customer care from Orbitz. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Orbitz to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Orbitz for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments