I booked a flight for my husband and I scheduled for Nov.9, 2012 to Washington D.C..

We were forced to cancel and I was told, by Orbitz, that I had 12 months to re-schedule. If not, penalties and fees and what nots would be deducted from the Fares. I called Orbitz today and told the gentleman that we were not going to be able to book another flight by Nov. 9, 2013.

He told me that my 12 months had already expired, which meant no type of refund. Needless to say, I was angry. I had not been told that the 12 months was from the day I had scheduled our flights to begin with and not from the date of the of the original flight. I am so very, very ANGRY!

Our hard earned savings for these flights is completely gone!!!I will NEVER, ever book through Orbitz, again!

Review about: Orbitz Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Orbitz?

Comments

Orbitz
Falls Church, Virginia, United States #687812

Hi Irene51,

My name is Lynn, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations Team. We want to learn more about your experience so that we can address the issue. Please email us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com and enter my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.

Thank you for your patience, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,