Orbitz - Worst service ever

I recently went to hawaii and booked through Orbitz, I got the car hotel and flight package for $1680 and was told Id get a room with a one bed microwave, fridge and ocean view for me and my girlfriend.We get a 2 bed city view room with a fridge.

Already upset we stay there do our thing and find we have ants getting into our water on the nightstand. Hotel blew us off found a roach in the room and told us they would fumigate and it would be ok after 10 mins. Putting up a fuss we get a new room (the one we were intended to have) but the pillow and sheets have makeup and blood on it. Both Orbitz and the Miramar hotel wont do anything for me.

All were rude and inconsiderate.On each I am going to the higher ups to get my money back for my hotel stay.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 15, 2013 #594078 San Salvador, San Salvador

why the people always gets scared of the blood you know people goes to the hotels to *** just request to have something cleaner stop crying baby

0 3 Reply

Oct 01, 2012 #549636

Hi, AustinPissed,
This is Robert, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations team. I am sorry for the disservice from Orbitz. Please forward the Orbitz Record Locator to us at socialnetwork@orbitz.com. Please use my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.
Thank you for your patience, I look forward to hearing from you.
Robert Woyach
Orbitz Customer Relations

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.